FMC conducts proven counselling and education services that develop your relationship skills based on your strengths.
Counselling is a process of exploring feelings and beliefs that you might find are challenging or limiting to your relationships or lifestyle. The role of the counsellor is to help you see things clearly so you can make decisions that are the right ones for you. Individuals or couples attend counselling for many reasons such as:
- Inability to maintain personal relationships
- Difficulties with professional relationships
- Inability to move on from past relationships
- Adjusting to being a single parent or person
- Concerns or issues within a relationship or marriage (as an individual or couple)
- Wanting to revitalise an otherwise successful relationship (as an individual or couple)