FMC Mediation and Counselling Victoria exists to help people improve the quality of their lives.
FMC was established in 1985 and since then we have successfully provided services for people seeking to strengthen relationships, resolve conflicts and sort out financial difficulties.
We are also a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) for mediation and family dispute resolution.
What do we do?
- Relationship education
- Relationship development
- Parenting plans and program for developing parenting skills
- Supporting children after separation programs
- Family dispute resolution and mediation
- Property and financial matters mediation and settlement
- Counselling for individuals, couples and families
- Financial counselling
- General advice and referrals for families and separating couples
We also deliver high quality consultancy and training services across Australia.
How do we resolve and strengthen?
Driven by our values of compassion, optimism and professionalism, we:
- Listen and respond to our clients’ unique situations
- Seek to develop positive relationships
- Put the needs and safety of children first
- Encourage individuals to direct their futures.